Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to rent a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may can be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.